The Advanced Process Multi-Scanner offers unique time-saving and automation solutions to calibrate multiple pressure or temperature sensors simultaneously. Each ASM contains an eight channel scanner controlled by Jofracal software on a PC. It can handle signals from 2-, 3-, and 4- wire RTDs, TCs, transmitters, thermistors, and temperature and voltage switches. Up to 3 ASM units can be stacked to calibrate up to 24 sensors at the same time.
The ASM may be combined with any JofraCal compatible pressure calibrator, dry-block or liquid calibrators, DTI reference thermometers, and ASC multi-function process calibrators. Use any place where temperature measurement is critical and there is a need to create traceable documents for sensor calibration.
• Automatic procedures reduce human error
• Dedicate one input channel to a reference sensor with
accuracy to 0.026°C
• Uses True Ohm technology to eliminate EMF from cables,
sockets, and sensors
• A models use a separate measuring unit as the standard, and
B models have built-in measurement capabilities
Combined with JofraCal or JofraLog you can :
• Set-up, execute, print, and save traceable calibration data
• Calibrate up to 24 sensors using a dry-block calibrator as the
• Calibrate using a high accuracy temperature reference probe
directly with the ASM
• Data-log up to 24 sensors simultaneously
• Inputs for Thermocouple Calibration